GameIS 2014, the Israeli annual games industry conference, will be held this Thursday, December 4th, in the Wohl Center near Bar-Ilan university, sponsored by leading developers from the local and international game industry.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics, from development technologies, to game design, creative arts, production, educations in games, social games and more. If any of those fields interest you or are relevant to your work, the GameIS 2014 conference has content for you, among the many panels, workshops and lectures held during the conference.
Is this your first time at the conference, are you just thinking about entering the games industry, thinking about studying game development or just excited about video games? The GameIS 2014 conference is the best place to meet people, hear new ideas and see what our industry can offer you.
What to expect?
A lot of nice people. GameIS 2014 is the biggest industry event in Israel, with an expected audience of more than 800 people. Local companies and guest from abroad will take part in panels, lectures and workshops, share case studies and showcase their latest projects.
Notable speakers include:
- Bozhidar Grozdanov – Senior Game Designer Imperia Online, Formerly Senior Game Designer Ubisoft.
- David Helgason – Founder of UNITY Technologies.
- Leonard Frankel – Head of Business Development, Plarium.
- Nir Chinsky – Enterprise Cloud Platform Business Manager , Google.
- Niv Touboul – CEO, Upopa Games.
- Saar Shai – Founder, Double-Edged Games.
- Tzachi Cohen – Senior Software Engineer, AMD.
I want more!
The 2014 game industry conference offer a full day of engaging activity, but those who wants more will find a week full of events. Among them you could find the post-conference after party, the Shenkar Game Design and Development Program graduation exhibition, and a full agenda for the international guests, delegations and speakers.
See you there!