Icel Media is a publishing and production endeavor founded in 2012 by Aviv ‘Icel’ Manoach and Hanan Reznik (RIP).
We currently operate on two fronts: publishing Role-playing Games in Hebrew for Israeli audience, and creating geek and gaming related media in English for international audience.
The Mighty: Heroic Roleplaying Game
Estimated Q4 2015.
The Mighty: Heroic Roleplaying Game is comics super-heroes and urban fantasy inspired role-playing game, containing a translation and adaptation of Worlds in Peril, with a unique campaign setting for use with the rules. Principle writing is expected to be completed Q2 of 2015, after which a crowd funding campaign will launch.
Lasers & Feelings, Hebrew translation
Published March, 2015.
Vanor: Adventure Roleplaying Game
Published July, 2013.
- Product Lead: Aviv Manoach.
- Translation: Hagai Gumpert.
- Editor: Eran Aviram.
- Graphic Design: Yoav Aviram, Navot Ram.
Vanor: Adventure Roleplaying Game is a fantasy role-playing game, containing a translation and adaptation of the renowned Dungeon World system, with a unique campaign setting for use with the rules. It was awarded support from the Israeli Role Playing Association, and was successfully crowd funded in 2013, raising a total of 2,300$. [Store Link]
- Vanor: Monsters of Another World – a supplement containing translation for various Monsters that were left out of the core book. [Store Link]
- Vanor: The Unhallowed Cult – the second adventure supplement for Vanor, originally written in 2005 and was adapted to the new product line. [Store Link]
- Vanor: Lost Treasures of the Empire – the first adventure supplement for Vanor, which was funded as a stretch goal in the crowd funding campaign. [Store Link]